Something Happy @ Ian's Request - Holidays at Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- The parties start soon!
- West Coast vs. East Coast.
- Haunted Mansion, Small World.
- It used to snow in Disneyland - does it still? Carol will check.
- Epcot New Years Eve & Illuminations.
- The Happiest Gathering on INTERCOT (HGOI) - Eyes are glazing over. What was it and when was it?http://www.intercot.com/news/hgoi - Cherry Churros @ Disneyland Park.
- Candlelight Processional - John's never done.
- John doesn't do ADR's.
- Osbourne Fesitval of Lights.
- Value Season - increased weekend rates.
- Animal Kingdom - Lights on the tree?
Extra Magic Hours @ Disney's Animal Kingdom
- What happens after dark.
- Limited attractions - what's left.
- Did John just go Beastly Kingdom?
- Lack of Table Service Restaurant.
- It's broken & has been for a few years now.
- Is it a big deal? Ian and Mel say no. John says FIX IT!
Your Favorite - Restroom - Yes, we did go there.
- John says to stay away from crowds @ Imagination.
- Mel likes decor in a restroom @ Ariel's Grotto (Disneyland).
- Carol likes a theme - the one near Alice in Wonderland (Disneyland) and painted card stalls.
- Ian likes music - Tomorrowland and stainless steel.
- John likes Moaning Myrtle at Wizarding World.
Disneyland vs. Disney World
- Carol likes Disneyland better and hates buses.
- Walking in Walt's Footsteps. You can feel his presence.
- Carol, Mel and Ian like the DL castle, John wants it a little bigger.
- The panel likes Disneyland's Magic Kingdom better - We all feel guilty.
- The $100 Chicken Nuggets @ Club 33
- Everyone loves the New Orleans Square area but we like Mexico Small World too!
- Disney World has more table service options - we prefer WDW for Dining
What Do You Do To Unwind After A Day In The Parks
- Late dinner, lobby & bar at the resort says Carol.
- Ice Cream, Arcades, Electrical Water Pageant, Fireworks from the Resort
- Mel drives home, swimming/pool, laundry
INTERCOT on Twitter
- iPhone 4 Cases
- Obligatory mention of Duffy
One Man's Dream Reopens
- Obligatory mention of Horizons