Sometimes You Have To Get Ugly To Be Pretty
The Cast: Mel, Carol, Christine, Gary, Michael, Ian & John
- Cranky John in the house and Mel goes right after him
- Incandescent twinkle lights
- Fantasyland, the media event and Ian’s castle, Beer, Duffy and Disney Sea
- Test Track POV – catch it at http://www.youtube.com/intercot
- Crazy new audio animatronic, yet the Yeti is still down
- Christine’s lunch review of Be Our Guest
- Discussion of food at Disney Parks
- Apparently Swatch still exists
- Michael wants supersized Dumbo
- Bathroom news!
- Tables in Wonderland huge price increase
- Food booths coming to Downtown Disney
- Capn’ Jack cupcake
- Tin Can Mel joins us for the second half – her headphones broke
- Best of things we’ve look forward to opening – did they live up to the hype! Mel chooses Soarin’. Michael says Animal Kingdom and the glorious Yeti, Christine surprises us with a HOODA - the bleachers at Fantasmic, Gary says Animal Kingdom too, John goes with Epcot park opening. Ian goes with – wait for it – The Year of a Million Dreams and his Castle stay.
- We argue over the birthplace of aviation
- The customer service gate keepers that keep us from enjoying our vacation and life in general. Michael & John share their experiences.